Here is a list of some of the best Winter adventures to escape to this Year:
1. Ice Speedway in Iceland
This looks so cool, we think we would just love to hop on a flight and check this out..
2. Professional Track Racing Tuition with South African Champion and Professional Race Coach Mike Dickinson in sunny Spain at Cartagena. Great for all abilities, if you want to go at a moderate pace or want to push your limits to the max Mike will get the best out of your riding ability. Mike also does Off Road Adventures and perfect for you and a mate to just hop on a plane and enjoy a weekend of Off-roading.
Call Mike on +34693821175
3. Experience the thrills with No Limits and get some serious tracktime in Europe, whether it be Valencia, Le Mans, Jerez, or Spa. There is something very special to experience.
4. The Plum Pudding Races 2015 are back again in their 41st Year at Mallory Park on Boxing Day. Entry on the Gate is £12 for Adults or £10 in Advance. The Plum Pudding Races is the only event on the Racing Calendar to feature two, three and four wheels. The perfect excuse to get up off the couch and away from those Mince Pies. Get your tickets today!
5. The Unwanted MCC Christmas Party will be held on 12th December in Burton on Trent featuring Live Rock Bands The Lunt Covers and The Detonators. Tickets are £5 and best to book in advance. Just email email@example.com
6. Polar Bear Bike Rally on 4th to 6th December at the Moth and Lantern Pub in Cottam, Nottinghamshire. Tickets are £10 in advance or £12 on the gate. Call Jerry on 07971 415754