Insurance that gets you back on track
BeMoto, in conjunction with SorryMate, is offering a full range of track-based insurance for riders, motorbikes and race vans.
- Personal Accident Cover for track days and amateur riding
- Trackday travel insurance (Repatriation) for overseas track events and amateur racing
- Race van and Race transportation insurance
- Track bike fire and theft, with options for ‘In Paddock’ and ‘In Transit’
- Track Bike Damage Cover – for UK and European tracks, including the Nurburgring
Owned, run and staffed by bikers, BeMoto completely understands the varied needs of today’s motorcyclists and the insurance difficulties often faced with regards to track riding and racing. The Peterborough-based company offers a suite of insurance products designed to cover riders, bikes and even race vans and transporters.
Following a successful launch, last year of its Trackday Repatriation Insurance, motorcycle track day travel insurance with options for amateur racing – BeMoto has diversified further by also offering Personal Accident Plans, along with cover against Damage and Theft of prized track machines.
For an insurance quote please call: 0808 1 642 160 or email email@example.com
Sorry Mate Group Limited, company number 10780344, registered office: 11 Suez Street, Warrington Cheshire WA1 1EF, is an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) of Moto Broking Limited (trading as BeMoto), company number 09676058, registered office: Ruthlyn House, 90 Lincoln Road, PE1 2SP. Moto Broking Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 715903).